- 1/4cup coarse-grainedDijon mustard
- 2tablespoonsapple cider vinegar
- 4 (3/4 lb)pork tenderloins
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- Combine first 4 ingredients and brush half of the mixture over pork.
- Cover and chill 8 hours.
- Chill remaining glaze.
- Spray grill rack with cooking spray.
- Grill pork with lid covered, 18 to 20 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 160 degrees.
- While cooking, turn once and baste with reserved glaze during last 8 minutes.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »