- 2-4lbschicken wings, discard tips
- 3/4-1cuplouisiana hot sauce, to taste
- 1cup firmly packedbrown sugar
- 1/2cupmargarine, melted
- 1/4cupdried Italian seasoning
- 1/8cupblack pepper
- 1/8cupchili powder
- 2teaspoonsdried rosemary
- 6cloves mincedgarlic
- Combine all ingredients for marinade, reserve some marinade for basting.
- Put wings and marinade in a resealable bag, refrigerate several hours.
- Grill over medium coals basting with reserved marinade until done.
- When wings are slightly browned and carmelized wrap in foil and leave on the grill for another 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »