Garlic Bleu Cheese Butter
- 2 garliccloves, chopped
- 1/4teaspoononion powderor garlic powder
- 1/4teaspoonMcCormick’s Montreal Brand steak seasoningor otherseasoning salt
- 1/3cup crumbledblue cheese
- 1/4teaspoondried thyme
- 4 petitefilet mignon steaks
- 1/4teaspoonseasoning salt
- 1/4black pepper
- 1/4soy sauce
- cooking spray
- Bleu Cheese Garlic butter: Add butter,garlic, thyme, and seasoning to food processor or blender and puree.
- Add Bleu Cheese and puree.
- Set aside and refrigerate.
- Steak: Mix seasoned salt, garlic,pepper, and soy sauce to create marinade.
- Place steaks and marinade in a large dish and marinate for 10 minutes, turning once.
- Discard marinade.
- Spray grill with cooking spray and grill steaks for@ 6 minutes on each side for medium.
- When fresh off the grill,serve each steak with a TBL.
- of Bleu Cheese Garlic Butter on top.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »