- 4center-cut pork chops
- 3tablespoonscanola oil
- 1/4-1/2cupchicken broth
- 3clovesgarlic, minced
- Coat chops in flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Beat eggs and mix with milk.
- Dip floured chops in egg mixture.
- Dip chops in bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in skillet.
- When hot, add pork chops and brown 3 minutes on each side.
- Add chicken broth and garlic.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for 45 minutes, or until chops are tender.
- Take cover off skillet for last 5 minutes of cooking.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »