- 2tablespoonsolive oil
- 2mediumonions, coarsely chopped
- 2red peppers, cut into strips
- 2green peppers, cut into strips
- 2clovesgarlic, minced
- 2mediumtomatoes, quartered
- 1/2cuptomato sauce
- salt and pepper
- Prick sausages in several spots& simmer in a skillet of boiling salted water for 10 minutes; drain& slice lengthwise in half.
- Heat olive oil in skillet, brown sausages& finish cooking (about 5 minutes), remove from skillet& keep warm.
- Add onions, peppers& garlic to skillet; cook, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes& cook, stirring occasionally, for another 5 minutes or until veggies are cooked to your liking.
- Stir in tomato sauce, return sausages to skillet, season to taste& cook for an additional 5 minutes.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »