- 8ounces uncookedrigatoni pasta or pasta, of your choice
- 1lbItalian sausages
- 1 (28 ounce)cancrushed tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2cupsun-dried tomatoes, sliced(drain if oil-packed)
- 2teaspoonsdried basil
- 1/2teaspoondried thyme
- 2clovesgarlic, minced
- Cook rigatoni in boiling water to desired doneness, drain.
- Meanwhile, in large saucepan, brown sausages over mediun high heat.
- Remove sausage from pan and cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- Return sliced sausage to saucepan and add remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve sausage mixture over hot rigatoni.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »