- 1lbbulk pork sausage
- 4ounces shreddedcheddar cheese
- 4ounces shreddedmonterey jack cheese
- 1/2cup finely choppedonions
- 1 (4 ounce)can choppedgreen chilies
- 1teaspoonchili powder
- 1teaspoonground cumin
- 1/2teaspoongarlic powder
- In a large skillet, cook sausage until no longer pink; drain.
- Place in a greased 13X9 inch baking dish.
- Layer with cheeses, onion and chilies.
- In a bowl, beat eggs and seasonings.
- Pour over cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 for 18-22 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes; cut into 1-inch sqaures.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »