- 1 (15 ounce)canartichokes(in water, not oil)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce)canRotel tomatoes & chilies
- 1cupmayonnaise(do not use fat free)
- 1cupparmesan cheese
- 1teaspoongarlic powder
- Drain the artichokes and chop up.Drain Rotel tomatoes.
- Mix all ingredients together.It won’t look pretty, but trust me it will get better once baked.
- Spray baking dish with Pam and pour in the artichoke dip.Bake until browned on top and bubbly, about 15 minutes, at 375°F.
- Serve with Wheat Thins or your favorite cracker.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »