- 1 1/2cupsgraham wafer crumbs
- 1/3cupsugar(I use a little less)
- 1 (170 g)packagevanilla instant pudding mix
- 3cups coldmilk
- 3cupssaskatoon berries
- 1 3/4-2cupswater(use just enough to cover berries)
- 1cupwhipping cream(making 2 cups whipped)
- 1 (8 ounce)packagecream cheese(softened to room temperature)
- Mix together.
- 1 1/2 cups Graham crumbs, 1/2 cup margarine, 1/3 cup sugar, and 1 tablespoon flour and pat into a 9×9 pan.
- Beat 1 (170g) Vanilla Pudding Mix with 3 cups of cold milk using a whisk or an electric beater and spread over base.
- Saskatoon filling.
- In saucepan 3 cups berries, 1/3 cup sugar, cover with enough water to cover the berries, simmer about 5 minutes or until berries are cooked, smooth together the 2 tablespoons of cornstarch and the 2 tablespoons water,thicken, cool.
- When cool spread over the pudding layer.
- In a large bowl beat the (8 ounce) package of cream cheese until smooth. In a second bowl whip the cup of whipping cream to make for two cups whipped. Blend the whipped cream into cream cheese andspread over the top of the Saskatoon layer.
- Cooking time includes 30 minutes cooling time for the berry filling, which I often cool in the fridge, but be sure this mixture is cool before you spread it on the pudding layer!
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »