- 2cupsflour, sifted
- 2cupslight brown sugar, packed
- 1egg, well beaten
- 1/2cupflour, additional
- 2teaspoonsbaking powder
- Mix sifted flour, sugar and margarine until crumbly.
- Set aside 1/2 cup of mixture.
- To the remaining crumb mixture add remaining ingredients as given above.
- Beat well with mixer on low speed.
- Spread evenly in a greased 8″ square pan.
- unrinkle reserved crumbs over top and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until golden brown and a inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Dust warm cake with powdered sugar before cutting.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »