- 2lbsground beefor ground chuck
- 1onion, chopped
- 2 (1 ounce)packetsranch dressing mix
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce)packetstaco seasoning
- 1 (14 ounce)canblack beans
- 1 (14 ounce)canpinto beans
- 1 (14 ounce)cankidney beans
- 1 (14 ounce)canrotel
- 1 (14 ounce)canchopped tomatoes
- 2(14-21 ounce)canscorn(can mix white or yellow)
- 1 (6 ounce)cangreen chilies (optional)
- In a large pot, saute meat and onion together until meat it cooked through.
- Stir in seasonings.
- Add remaining ingredients (and juice from all cans) and simmer for 2 hours.
- Garnish with sour cream, sliced green onion, chopped pickled jalapeno, shredded cheddar cheese, and either tortilla chips or Fritos.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »