- 1cucumber, peeled and diced into 1/4 inch pieces
- 3carrots, grated
- 1 1/2cupslong grain riceor jasmine rice
- 3tablespoonslime juice
- 3tablespoonsfish sauce
- 2-3tablespoonscooking oil
- 2 1/2teaspoonssugar
- 5tablespoons choppedcilantro
- 2lbs center cutsalmon fillets(4 pieces)
- salt and pepper
- 1dashcayenne pepper
- Preheat the broiler in your oven.
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Combine fish sauce, lime juice, 1 table spoon oil, sugar and cayenne in a bowl.
- Let stand for 5 minutes to let the flavors blend.
- Stir in rice, carrots and cucumbers.
- Add cilantro, scallions.
- Coat salmon with remaining oil, and broil until just done.
- Serve on top of rice salad.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »