- 1 (18 ounce)packageyellow cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce)packagevanilla instant pudding mix
- 2/3cuprum, divided
- 1/2cupcold water
- 1/2cupbutteror margarine
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil, water and 1/3 cup of the rum (save the other third cup of rum for icing).
- Beat for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup pecans on bottom of greased Bundt pan.
- Bake 325 degrees for one hour.
- Remove from pan.
- While the cake is hot pour glaze over it.
- To make glaze heat 1 stick butter, 1/4 cup water, 1 cup sugar.
- Boil for minute, remove from heat and then add rum.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »