- 1/2cupred wine vinegar
- 1teaspoonWorcestershire sauce
- 1teaspoondried basil
- 2cloves pressedgarlic
- 2 1/4-3lbsbeef eye round
- Prepare marinade by combining all ingedients except roast in a covered container or ziplock bag.
- Trim fat from meat and add to marinade.
- Marinate in refrigerator for at least 6 hours.
- Remove meat from marinade and place on spit over indirect heat.
- Close grill cover and roast at about 325 degrees for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, until desired doneness.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »