- 2lbsground lamb
- 1/4teaspoonground pepper
- 1mediumonion, sliced
- 1/2cupsour cream
- 3tablespoons crumbledRoquefort cheeseor blue cheese
- 1tablespoon choppedfresh parsley
- In a medium bowl, mix lamb, salt and pepper.
- Shape into 6 patties.
- Broil 3-4 inches from source of heat, approximately 3-5 minutes on each side (or until desired doneness).
- In a small skillet, saute the onions in 3 tablespoons butter until soft.
- Remove and keep warm.
- In a small saucepan, mix together Roquefort, 1 tablespoon butter, parsley and flour.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Heat and stir 1-2 minutes, or until just warmed and slightly thickened.
- To serve, place sauteed onions on lamb patties and spoon Roquefort sauce on top.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »