- 2lbslasagna noodles, cooked el dente
- 5lbsricotta cheese
- 2cups shreddedmozzarella cheese
- 1/2cup gratedparmesan cheese
- 1quartspaghetti sauce(Bought or Homemade)
- Drain Cooked Lasanga noodles on paper towel.
- (You can do this in layers with paper towel in between).
- Mix together 3 Cheeses, salt& pepper and eggs.
- Lay out 3 or 4 noodles at a time.
- Spread about 1/8 thick of cheese mixture on noodle.
- and roll up like a jelly roll.
- Place rolls side by side in 2 9X13 pans that you.
- have sprayed with Pam and spread some of the spaghetti sauce on the bottom.
- Spread remaining Sauce on top.
- Cover tight with Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil Bake at 350 for 1hr.
- 15 minute.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »