- olive oil
- 2medium choppedonions
- 9-10clovesgarlic, pressed
- 3 (8 ounce)canscrushed tomatoes
- 3 (4 ounce)canstomato puree
- 2largebay leaves
- cracked pepper
- Cover bottom of large stockpot with olive oil.
- Add the onions and saute till onions are almost clear.
- Add garlic and continue to simmer on low 5-10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and tomato puree, top off with all seasonings and sugar.
- Let simmer on low and stir occasionally.
- Use for spaghetti, lasagna and pizza sauce.
- Freezes very well in ziplock bags or plastic containers.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »