- 2lbstiny new potatoes, unpeeled and scrubbed
- 1/2cupextra virgin olive oil
- 1smallred onion, finely chopped
- 8black olives, pitted and finely chopped
- 1 1/2tablespoonscapers, rinsed and drained
- 6sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and chopped
- 5tablespoons choppedfresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1tablespoonbalsamic vinegar
- sea saltor kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Put potatoes in a roasting pan, add 2 tablespoons of the oilive oil, sprinkle with sea salt and toss well to coat.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until tender, turning the potatoes from time to time.
- Meanwhile, put all of the remaining ingredients in a large bowl, mix well, and season with salt and pepper (you can do this step ahead of time).
- Remove potatoes from the oven, smash each potato slightly with a fork, and cut in half.
- Toss the warm potatoes in the bowl of dressing and mix well.
- Serve either warm or cold.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »