- 3(28-37 1/3 ounce)canstomato soup
- 2lbsground beef
- 1lbground beef(OPTIONAL)
- 1lbItalian sausage(OPTIONAL)
- 1 (12 ounce)package slicedpepperoni
- 1 (6 ounce)cantomato paste
- 4-6stalkscelery, diced
- 1largeonion, diced
- 1 (16 ounce)packagerigatoni pasta
- parmesan cheese
- brown meat (including pepperoni) in large skillet.
- add celery and onion, cover and cook over low heat, stirring often until onions are semi soft.
- Drain off fat.
- in a large pot, combine all ingredients except the noodles.
- cook over low heat, stirring often to avoid burning for about 2 hours.
- if too thick, small amounts of water may be added.
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Serve sauce over rigatoni noodles.
- good with garlic bread or garlic toast and parmesan cheese.
- canned or fresh mushrooms may be added if desired.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »