- 1cupMinute Rice(uncooked)
- 4cupslight cream
- 2eggs, beaten
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce)packagevanilla instant pudding mix
- 1/4cupbrown sugar
- Combine uncooked rice, pudding mix, cream and eggs.
- Heat in a saucepan on medium heat until it comes to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Pour into an oven-proof casserole dish and chill completely.
- Sprinkle brown sugar all over the top.
- Place under the broiler and heat the topping until it melts and carmelizes.
- Remove from heat and chill again to harden the carmelized brown sugar.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »