- 200mlhoisin sauce
- 60mlrice vinegar
- 1smallred chili, seeds removed if you don’t like hot, finely chopped
- 300g of coldcooked turkey(the leg meat is probably best)
- 20largerice paper sheets
- 1-2lebanese cucumbers, cut into approx 20 by 5 cm long matchsticks
- 5 thinspring onions, cut into approx 5 cm lengths
- Place the hoisin sauce, rice vinegar and the chili in a small bowl and stir to combine well.
- Shred the turkey meat and place in a bowl and stir through half the hoisin mixture to coat the meat.
- Soak the wrappers, one at a time, in a bowl of hot water until they are just softened, remove and shake off any excess water.
- Lay on a damp clean absorbent cloth and place 1 tablespoon of turkey meat at one end, place 2-3 sticks of cucumber and a few spring onion pieces on top.
- Fold in sides and roll to enclose, cover with a damp cloth while you make the rest.
- Serve the rolls with the remaining hoisin sauce.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »