- 1/3cuprice vinegar
- 3tablespoonslow sodium soy sauce
- 1tablespoonhoisin sauce
- 1 1/2teaspoonssugar
- 2teaspoons grated peeledfresh ginger(To mince ginger place a small piece in garlic press and squeese as you would garlic)
- 3clovesgarlic, minced
- 2teaspoonsdark sesame oil, divided
- 1lbflank steaks, trimmed and cut into 1 1/4 inch strips
- 1 1/2cups shreddedcarrots
- 1 1/2cupssugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1cup slicedbell peppers, cut into 1/4 inch strips
- 1/2cupbean sprouts
- 4cups hot cookedrice noodles(about 8-ounces uncooked noodles)
- 1/2cup choppedgreen onions
- 1tablespoonsesame seeds, toasted
- Combine the first 8 ingredients, stiring until sugar dissolves.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, add 1 teaspoon oil to pan, add half of steak, saute 4 minutes or until browned, remove steak from pan and repeat procedure with the remaining oil and steak.
- Add vinegar mixture, carrot,peas, bell peppers, and sprouts to pan; cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Return steak to pan, add noodles; cook 1 minute, stiring constantly.
- Sprinkle with onions and sesame seeds.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »