- 1/2cup dicedred peppers
- 1/2cup dicedonions
- 1clovegarlic, minced
- 3chipotle chiles, seeded and diced
- 1cup uncookedrice
- 3cupsfresh corn kernels
- 1 1/2cupschicken stockor water
- salt and pepper
- 1scallion, sliced thin garnish
- Melt butter in large pan.
- Saute onions, peppers, and garlic in butter.
- Add rice stir to coat with the butter.
- Add corn, chipotles, and stock bring to a boil add cream (Liquid should cover all ingredients) and reduce heat to simmer and cook for 20 minute till rice is tender.
- Add more liquid if necessary.
- Plate and garnish with scallions.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »