- 27ouncessauerkraut, rinsed
- 1lb slicedcorned beef
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce)cancream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/4cupsmilk
- 1teaspoondry mustard
- 8ouncesthousand island dressing
- 4-5ouncesswiss cheese
- 9lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 1/2cupplain breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Combine kraut, (chopped) corned beef.
- In another bowl, combine soup, dressing, milk, onion, and mustard.
- Mix well.
- Spread 1/3 of the sauce onto a 9×13 pan.
- Place 3 lasagne noodles on top.
- Top with 1/3 of the meat mixture.
- Repeat layers twice.
- Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Mix the bread crumbs and the butter and sprinkle over the top.
- Bake covered 45 to 50 minutes.
- Let it set awhile before serving.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »