- 2cups choppedcabbage
- 1/2cup choppedonions
- 5ouncescorned beef, chopped
- 1/4teaspooncaraway seeds
- 1/3cup shreddedswiss cheese
- 1tablespoonthousand island dressing
- 1 (5 ounce)canready-to-bake refrigerated buttermilk flaky biscuits
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium skillet, melt butter and stir in cabbage, onion and caraway seeds.
- Cover and cook for 8-10 minutes over medium heat, until crispy tender, stirring occasionally.
- In a small bowl, combine corned beef, cheese and dressing, mixing well.
- Separate dough into 5 biscuits.
- Place in an ungreased 8 inch round pan.
- Press over bottom and 1/2 inch up sides to form crust.
- Spoon hot cabbage mixture over biscuits.
- Top this with the corned beef mixture.
- Bake for 18-25 minutes or until a deep golden brown.
- Cut into 6 wedges.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »