- 1 1/2cupsall-purpose flour
- 2teaspoonsbaking powder
- 1/3cuppeanut butter
- 1/2cup coarsely choppedReese’s Peanut Butter cups
- Combine all ingredients except candy in a bowl and mix at a low speed.
- Scrape sides of bowl very often.
- Beat on high for approximately 3 minutes.
- Continue to scape sides of bowl often.
- Pour into a greased and floured pan, either a round pan 9 inches or square 8×8 pan.
- Sprinkle top of mixture with reese’s peanut butter cups.
- Put into a preheated oven of 350 degrees.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean of center.
- Can be served warm or cool.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »