- 1-3lbred snapper, gut and scales removed and cleaned
- 1-2sprigfresh oregano
- 1-2sprigfresh rosemary
- 1-2sprigfresh tarragon
- 1-2sprigfresh parsley
- 1largelemon, sliced
- 1largeonion, sliced
- 3clovesgarlic, skin removed and slightly crushed
- salt and pepper
- Season the inside and outside of the fish by rubbing in the garlic,and sprinkling on salt and pepper.
- Place some herbs and garlic inside of fish.
- Brush the surface of the hot grill with olive oil.
- Place onions, some herbs and lemon slices on grill.
- Place fish on top of lemons and onions.
- Cook fo about 15 minutes then carefully remove fish to platter then flip onions and lemons place other side of fish on lemons and onions and cook for 10 more minutes to desired doneness.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »