- 1 1/2cupsBisquick baking mix
- 1/4cupbutter(1/2 stick)
- 1teaspoonparsley, minced
- 1teaspoonfresh garlic, minced
- 1cupcheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Put butter in saucepan and melt.
- Add parsley and garlic and put on very low heat until mixture begins to bubble.
- While you’re waiting, mix Bisquick and buttermilk in a separate bowl.
- Once butter mixture has bubbled, add to Bisquick and buttermilk mixture.
- Stir until everything is incorporated.
- Add cheese.
- Take rounded tablespoons of dough and”plop” on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until lightly golden brown.
- Let cool 2 minutes and brush with more butter.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »