- 2teaspoonsolive oilor vegetable oil
- 8ouncesgreen beans, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2mediumyellow bell pepper, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 3roma tomatoes, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 16ounces frozencheese ravioli
- 1/2cupsour cream
- 3tablespoonsbasil pesto
- 2teaspoons gratedlemons, zest of
- Heat oil in a 12-inch non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook the green beans and bell pepper in the oil for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until crisp-tender.
- Stir in the tomatoes and salt.
- Cook 3 minutes.
- While the veggies are cooking, cook and drain the ravioli as directed on the package.
- Mix together the sour cream, pesto and lemon zest in a small bowl.
- Toss hot cooked ravioli with the veggies and sour cream mixture.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »