- 1 (12 ounce)package frozen minicheese ravioli or tortellini(any type)
- 1/3cupolive oil
- 3clovesgarlic, minced
- 1teaspoondried basil or1 tablespoonfresh basil
- 1teaspoondried parsley or1 tablespoonfresh parsley
- 1tablespoonlemon juice
- 2tablespoons gratedparmesan cheese
- 2green onions, thinly sliced
- Cook ravioli or tortellini in boiling water as directed on package and drain.
- Meanwhile, place oil and garlic in saucepan and cook until soft.
- Stir in basil, parsley, lemon juice, salt& butter and stir until mixed well and butter is melted.
- Toss ravioli with the sauce and parmesan cheese in a large bowl.
- Top with green onions before serving.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »