- 1tablespoonolive oil
- 1onion, chopped
- 3clovesgarlic, minced
- 3cupssliced mushrooms
- 1cupevaporated 2% milk
- 1 (19 ounce)cantomatoes
- 1lb frozencheese raviolior cheese tortellini
- 1cup gratedasiago cheeseor parmesan cheeseor romano cheese
- 3/4cup choppedfresh basil
- 2tablespoons choppedfresh parsley
- In saucepan, heat oil over medium high heat; cook onion, garlic mushrooms, salt and pepper, stirring occasionally, until no liquid remains, about 8 minutes.
- Sprinkle with flour; cook, stirring for 1 minute.
- Stir in milk and tomatoes, breaking up tomatoes with back of spoon; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring often untill thickened, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile in larg pot of boiling salted water cook ravioli until tender but firm, about 10 minutes.
- Drain and return to pot.
- Add sauce, cheese, basil and parsley; stir untill cheese melts.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »