- 1 9 inchsponge cake
- 1cupfresh raspberries
- 1cupfresh peaches, sliced
dessert fruit dip
- 1 (16 ounce)cartonplain low-fat yogurt
- 1/4cup siftedpowdered sugar
- 1tablespoonschnapps, fruit flavor of your choice,plus
- 1teaspoonschnapps, fruit flavor of your choice
- Wash and prepare fruit.
- Break sponge cake into bite size pieces, place in bottom of a serving bowl.
- Spread about one-third of the raspberries and peach slices on top.
- pour one-third of the fruit dip over the fruit.
- for fruit dip:.
- line a colander or sieve with a double layer of cheesecloth that has been rinsed out and squeezed dry; allow cheesecloth to extend over the outside edges of colander.
- Stir yogurt until smooth;pour into colander and fold edges of cheesecloth over to cover yogurt.
- Place colander over a large bowl;refrigerate 12 to 24 hours.
- Remove yogurt from colander and discard liquid.
- Combine strained yogurt, powdered sugar, and schnapps in a medium bowl.
- Stir until well blended.
- Add to raspberry and peach dessert.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »