- 1 prepared regulargraham cracker pie crustor chocolate graham wafer pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce)packagecream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce)cansweetened condensed milk(NOT EVAPORATED)
- 3tablespoonslemon juice, plus
- 1teaspoonlemon juice, divided
- 1/2cupraspberry preserves(Strawberry preserves can always be substituted)
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy (its easier to beat if you bring it to room temperature first).
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, until smooth, add egg and 3 tablesppons lemon juice, mix well.
- Pour half the batter into the crust.
- Combine remaining 1 teaspoon lemon juice with preserves in a bowl.
- Spoon half the preserves over batter.
- Pour remaining batter on top.
- Using a knife, swirl remaining preserves into a decorative pattern.
- Bake at 300F for 55 minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »