- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1 (15 ounce)cansliced peaches in juice, drained
- 1 (12 ounce)packagefrozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1cupquick-cooking oats, uncooked
- 2tablespoonsbrown sugar
- 1 1/2teaspoonscinnamon
- 3tablespoonsreduced-calorie stick margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat an 8×8 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Arrange peach slices evenly in the bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle raspberries evenly over the peaches.
- Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine oats, brown sugar and cinnamon and mix with a fork, breaking up brown sugar clumps.
- Add margarine and honey; stir to combine.
- Sprinkle topping over fruit.
- Bake uncovered for 30 to 35 minutes, or until fruit is bubbly.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »