- 3tablespoonsextra-virgin olive oil
- 5tablespoonsraspberry vinegar
- 1/2tablespoon countryDijon mustard
- 4tablespoons coldunsalted butter
- 1lbfresh portabella mushrooms, chopped
- fresh chives(to garnish)
- Combine the first three ingredients in a jar and shake well to mix.
- Saute mushrooms in a little oil until cooked and set aside.
- Pour the dressing into a sauce pan and heat on medium.
- Add the butter 1 tablespoon at a time,whisking until each one has been incorporated completely before adding the next tablespoon.
- when all the butter is incorporated pour over mushrooms stir to coat and garnish with chives.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »