- 1 (14 ounce)canchicken broth
- 4cups freshbaby spinach, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce)cancannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1tablespoon mincedroasted garlic
- 1/2cuplow-sodium V8 juice
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- red pepper flakes, to taste
- Bring the chicken broth to a boil in a medium pan.
- Add the spinach and allow to boil for a bit and wilt down the leaves, stirring often.
- Reduce heat and add the rinsed and drained beans, roasted garlic, and V-8 juice.
- Simmer gently for 5-10 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes, to taste.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »