- 12piecesrefrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 (8 ounce)packagecream cheese, softened
- 1/2cupNestle sweetened condensed milk
- 1teaspoonvanilla extract
- 1 (21 ounce)cancherry pie filling(or whatever flavor you would like to put on top!)
- Preheat Oven to 325 degrees.
- Use paper muffin cups to line your Muffin Pan.
- Place one cookie dough in each muffin cup.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cookie has spread out in the muffin cup.
- Beat the cream cheese, condensed milk, egg and vanilla extract in a medium bowl.
- Pour about 3 Tablespoons over each cookie in the cups.
- Bake another 15-18 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely and top with pie filling.
- Refrigerate 1 hour and ENJOY!
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »