- 1packagelight cream cheese, room temperature
- 1cuplight sour cream
- 1packagetaco seasoning(I use old el paso)
- 1-1 1/2cup choppedlettuce
- 2 choppedroma tomatoes
- 1/2cup choppedblack olives
- 3 choppedgreen onions
- 2cups shreddedcheddar cheese(or 1 cup cheddar and 1 cup monteray jack)
- taco chips
- Mix the cream cheese, sour cream and taco seasoning together until well mixed and creamy.
- Place on a dish- spread out evenly.
- Top with lettuce, tomatoes, olives, onions and finish with the cheese.
- Chill and serve with taco chips!
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »