- 1/2cupMinute Rice
- 1/2cup choppedonions
- 1 (10 ounce)cantomato soup
- 1 (8 ounce)cantomato sauce
- 1 (10 ounce)canwater
- 1/4teaspoonitalian seasoning
- 1cup shredded italiancheese
- Place shredded cabbage in a 9-by13-in glass pan sprayed with vegetable oil.
- In a skillet brown hamburger, onion,salt,pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Add rice to the hamburger and cook a few minutes.
- Place hamburger mixture over cabbage.
- Mix tomato sauce,soup and water together and pour over top of hamburger and cabbage.
- Top with cheese and cover with aluminum foil.
- BAke at 350 degrees for 1-1/2 hours.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »