- 2mediumonions, chopped
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce)canschicken broth
- 2lbspumpkin, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1/4teaspoonblack pepper
- In a deep pot, saute the onion in butter over medium heat until golden.
- Add chicken broth, water, pumpkin cubes, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer about 20 minutes, or until the pumpkin cubes are soft.
- Remove from heat and puree the mixture in a blender/food processor.
- Return to the saucepan.
- Add the milk to the puree and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Adjust seasonings to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »