- 2cupsall-purpose flour
- 2cupspumpkin or1 (15ounce)canpumpkin
- 2teaspoonsbaking powder
- 1teaspoonbaking soda
- 1/2teaspoonground cloves
- 1/2cup choppedwalnuts (optional)
- 1/3cupmargarine, softened
- 1 (3 ounce)packagecream cheese, softened
- 2cupspowdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl except the nuts and raisins.
- Beat at a low speed until mixture is moist, then beat for approximately 2 minutes at medium speed.
- Stir in nuts and raisins with a spoon.
- Pour mixture into a greased 15x10x1 baking pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool.
- To make frosting combine all the frosting ingredients into a bowl and mix until well blended and smooth.
- Frost bars when they have completely cooled.
- Once bars have been frosted keep refridgerated.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »