- 2largeegg whites
- 1cup unsweetenedsolid-pack pumpkin(NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 1/2teaspoonspumpkin pie spice
- 1 (12 ounce)can carnationfat-free evaporated milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place 8in square baking dish into 13×9 inch baking dish, fill outer dish with hot water to 3/4 inch depth.
- Heat sugar in small saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly until melted and golden brown, pour into square dish.
- Working quickly, remove square dish from water, swirl melted sugar around bottom and sides of dish to coat, return dish to water.
- Combine eggs, egg whites, pumpkin, honey, spice, vanilla, and salt in medium bowl, add evaporated milk and mix well.
- Pour into prepared square baking dish.
- Bake 40-45 minutes, remove dish from water and cool on wire rack, refrigerate for 4 or more hours.
- To serve: run a small spatula around edge of dish, place large plate over dish and turn over, shaking gently to release.
- Cut into quarters diagonally, cut each quarter into half to form triangles.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »