- 1 3/4cupspumpkin puree
- 1cupbrown sugar
- 3/4-1tablespoonpumpkin pie spice
- 1 (1/8 ounce)packetunflavored gelatin
- In a 2 quart saucepan, combine all ingredients, mix well.
- Place over medium high heat and bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, stirring constantly for 5 minutes.
- Spoon mixture into jars, fill within 1/4 inch from top.
- Cover at once with metal lids, screw on bands and set in boiling water bath for 10 minutes, making sure the jars are covered with water.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »