- 1 (15 ounce)canpumpkin
- 2teaspoonsbaking powder
- 1teaspoonbaking soda
- 1cupraisinsor choppednuts
- 1 (8 ounce)packagecream cheese, softened
- 1/3cupmargarine, softened
- 2cupspowdered sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease (not oil) 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan.
- In large bowl, beat eggs until foamy.
- Add sugar, oil and pumpkin; beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
- Add flour, baking powder, soda, salt and cinnamon; beat 1 minute at low speed.
- Stir in raisins or nuts.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes clean.
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese, margarine, milk and vanilla until fluffy.
- Add powdered sugar; blend until smooth.
- Spread frosting over cool bars.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »