- 3/4cupbrown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 (12 ounce)packagesemisweet chocolate pieces, melted
- 2teaspoonsinstant coffee powder
- 1teaspoonrum extract
- 1cupwalnuts, coarsely broken
- unbaked 9-inch pie shells
- 1/2cupwalnut halves(for decoration)
- Cream butter and sugar, and beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Add melted chocolate, coffee and rum extract.
- Add flour and walnut pieces, and mix.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Top with walnut halves.
- Bake at 375F for 25 minutes.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »