- 12largeshell pasta
- 1tablespoonolive oil
- 2clovesgarlic, minced
- 3/4cup choppedprosciuttoor cooked ham
- 1cupricotta cheese
- 1/3cup gratedparmesan cheese
- 1tablespoon choppedfresh basil or1/2 teaspoondried basil leaves
- 1 (14 ounce)jarspaghetti sauce
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray 8 inch square baking dish with non stick cooking spray.
- Cook pasta to desired doneness.
- Drain and rinse with cold water to cool.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in medium skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Add garlic and prosciutto; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until garlic is light golden brown.
- In medium bowl, combine 1/2 the prosciutto mixture with ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, basil, and egg; mix well.
- Stir spaghetti sauce into prosciutto mixture remaining in skillet.
- Spoon ricotta mixture into cooked shells; Cover with foil.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes or untill mixture is thoroughly heated.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »