- 1tablespoonvanilla or2 ounces meltedchocolate
- Mix flour and milk to a smooth paste in small sauce pan.
- cook over low heat until very thick, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Put sugar and fats into bowl (2 quart size) and beat at highest speed for 10 minute (This is very important- it must be beaten until so smooth that sugar us hardly noticed).
- When milk and flour paste is cold, beat into sugar mixture until it looks like whipped cream.
- Beat in flavoring.
- Tastes like whipped cream or ice cream.
- Will keep for several weeks in the rer.
- if covered loosely with waxed paper.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »