- 3 (32 ounce)containerssmall curd cottage cheese
- 2largecucumbers, clean and dried
- 2largegreen bell peppers(red or yellow can substitute or you can mix and match to suit; clean and dried)
- 2large firmtomatoes or5firmroma tomatoes, clean and dried
- 2 (1 ounce)packages hidden valleyranch dip mix
- Chop Cucumbers, Peppers, and Tomatoes into manageable bite size hunks, and place in large mixing bowl.
- Pour both packs of the dry dip mix over veggies and mix to coat.
- Fold in cottage cheese and mix to distribute dip mix and veggies throughout then Chill until ready to go to party.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »