- 1 1/2lbscarrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/3cupolive oil
- 3tablespoonsraspberry vinegar
- 1/2cupparsley, minced
- 1/3cupgreen onions, minced
- salt and pepper
- Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil over high heat. Add carrots and cook until crisp tender (15 minutes).
- Drain and transfer to a serving bowl.
- While carrots are still hot, toss with oil and vinegar. Cool.
- Add parsley, green onions, salt and pepper and toss.
- Refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Toss before serving.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »