- 1lbground beef
- 2cupscornor peasor beansor carrots or mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce)cancondensed cream of mushroom soupor cream of celery soup
- 4ounces shreddedcheddar cheese
- 10ouncesfrozen tater tots or2 cupsmashed potatoes
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Brown ground beef and pour off excess fat.
- Put meat in 9″ square baking dish and pour vegetables over meat.
- Spread soup on top of vegetables and sprinkle with cheese.
- Top with potatoes.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »